Moomin - Moominpappa Sitting Needle Felting Kit (Pack of Two)The Crafty Kit Company
We're absolutely tickled pink to introduce you to our brand new range of Moomin needle felting kits. This collaboration between The Crafty Kit Company and ©Moomin Characters™ is a dream come true, based on shared values of love, kindness and respect for nature.
“The world is full of great and wonderful things for those who are ready for them" - Moominpappa
Moominpappa longs for new adventures and excitement. He loves play the hero and think great thoughts, tell great stories and travel with adventure. Even though he is a restless soul, he ensures his duties are always fulfilled. Moominpappa has decided to sit down on this rich mustard yellow floor with his trusty hat on. He's looking up into the sky dreaming of his next adventure.
With step-by-step instructions and clear photographs, you'll be shown exactly how to create your own Moominpappa. The Crafty Kit's Company's sustainable needle felting craft kit contains everything you need to make it: 18cm Bamboo Hoop, 100% Corriedale felting wool, wool mix felt fabric, top quality German felting needles, recycled foam pad, full colour instructions.
- Suitable for beginners and beyond
- Recommended for ages 10+
- Approximately 2 hours of crafting enjoyment
- Finished size 18cm
- B1G1 - your purchase enables us to support global charities
- Designed and made in Scotland by The Crafty Kit Company
- Kit components are sourced in the UK where possible.
Warning: This craft kit contains sharp needles. Adult supervision required.
- This listing is for two packs
- The price is ex VAT, which is added at the checkout
- Our minimum order is £150 ex VAT
- UK orders will ship carriage-free
- EU/ International customers please contact us for a shipping quote and to place your order