Beatrix Potter - Peter Rabbit Plans His Next Adventure Embroidery Kit (pack of 2)The Crafty Kit Company
Stitch yourself a beautiful Peter Rabbit standing still pondering his next move. He looks very smart in his blue collared jacket and gold buttons with his ears alert as he stops for a moment and listens for Mr McGregor. He fills the centre of the hoop and is surrounded by a glorious wreath of blue, teal, green and purple flowers and leaves - but no vegetables in sight. What adventure is afoot?
You'll find great joy creating this sustainable embroidery kit - one of the first of our brand new kits designed under license from BEATRIX POTTER™ ©. It's also a wonderful gift for any fan of Beatrix Potter - either as a kit or as the finished project!
With step-by-step instructions and clear photographs, you'll be shown exactly how to sew your own delightful Peter Rabbit. The Crafty Kit Company's sustainable embroidery kit contains everything you need to make it: 18cm bamboo hoop, pre-printed fabric, DMC embroidery thread, needle, full colour pattern chart, embroidery booklet.
- Suitable for beginners and beyond
- Recommended for ages 10+
- Approximately 12 hours of crafting enjoyment
- Finished size 18cm
- B1G1 - your purchase enables us to support global charities
- Designed and made in Scotland by The Crafty Kit Company
- Kit components are sourced in the UK where possible.
- This listing is for two packs
- The price is ex VAT, which is added at the checkout
- Our minimum order is £150 ex VAT
- UK orders will ship carriage-free
- EU/ International customers please contact us for a shipping quote and to place your order