Beatrix Potter - Peter Rabbit and his Pocket Handkerchief Needle Felting Craft Kit (Pack of Two)The Crafty Kit Company
Hop into a new skill today!
Needle felt yourself a beautiful Peter Rabbit with his favourite red pocket hanky, looking as dapper as usual. He looks very smart in his blue collared jacket and gold buttons with his ears alert as he stops for a moment and listens for Mr McGregor.
You will find great joy creating this sustainable 3D needle felting kit - one of the first of our brand new kits designed under license from BEATRIX POTTER™ ©. It's also a wonderful gift for any fan of Beatrix Potter!
With step-by-step instructions and clear photographs, you'll be shown exactly how to create your own delightful Peter Rabbit. The Crafty Kit's Company's sustainable needle felting craft kit contains everything you need to make it: 100% Corriedale felting wool, top quality German felting needles, wool mix felt fabric, glass eyes, recycled foam pad, full colour instructions.
- Suitable for improvers
- Recommended for ages 10+
- Approximately 8 hours of crafting enjoyment
- Finished size 18cm
- B1G1 - your purchase enables us to support global charities
- Designed and made in Scotland by The Crafty Kit Company
- Kit components are sourced in the UK where possible.
Warning: This craft kit contains sharp needles. Adult supervision required.
- This listing is for two packs
- The price is ex VAT, which is added at the checkout
- Our minimum order is £150 ex VAT
- UK orders will ship carriage-free
- EU/ International customers please contact us for a shipping quote and to place your order