Wild Scottish Hare Needle Felting Kit (Pack of Two)The Crafty Kit Company
The Crafty Kit Company's Wild Scottish Hare needle felting kit contains everything needed to make a beautifully realistic wild Scottish hare, including step-by-step instructions with clear colour photographs. This is an 'improvers' kit, designed for those who have already done a little needle felting.
Finished size approximately 28cm tall including the ears.
Packaged in a beautiful gift box, each kit contains:
100% wool, felting needles, armature wire, pipecleaners, foam to work on, glass eyes, full colour instructions.
Information on the box states that this kit is:
- Suitable for improvers
- Recommended for age 10+
- Approximately 10 hours of crafting enjoyment
- Designed by Alison Rumbles and made in Scotland by The Crafty Kit Company
- B1G1 - your business enables us to support global charities
Warning: This kit contains sharp needles. Adult supervision required.
- This listing is for two packs
- The price is ex VAT, which is added at the checkout
- Our minimum order is £150 ex VAT
- UK orders over £200 ex VAT will ship carriage-free
- EU/ International customers please contact us for a shipping quote and to place your order